Families may begin registration for the Fall 2020 sports season beginning on June 15.
A parent/guardian must fill out the medical update form online in order for a student to participate in Fall sports.
Student athletes who wish to participate in the Fall 2020 sports season and previously had a health examination for school attendance in the 2018-19 or 2019-20 school year must provide a health history form signed by your parent or guardian. Please see the school nurse or the athletic director for this form.
How to register:
1. Go to www.familyid.com
2. Click on the “find a program” tab on the top right
3. Search “Monticello” and select “2020 fall athletics high school or middle school”
4. Click green “Register Now” tab
5. Log in if you are already a Family ID member or create an account if new to Family ID
6. Choose a Varsity/JV/Modified
7. Click on “Add participant below or click to select” and pick your child’s name
8. Update health and demographic information if necessary
9. Sign-off on all agreements
10. Save and submit