The St. John Street School Community Hub (SJSSCH) is a program of the Monticello Central School District, Sullivan Allies Leading Together (SALT) and Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan with funding from NYS Assemblywoman Aileen Gunther’s office.
As of Dec. 2, the SJSSCH is open Monday – Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. with programming for youth aged 12 – 18. Transportation to the SJSSCH from Monticello High School and Robert J. Kaiser Middle School is available, effective Dec. 9. Participants must arrange their own transportation home.
To participate, students and parents/caregivers must complete a permission slip. The permission slip is available in the main office of Monticello High School and Robert J. Kaiser Middle School as well as at the SJSSCH. Some activities may also require program-specific registration.
For more information, or to request a permission slip, please contact Program Coordinator Marty Colavito at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-791-0781.
- ATTAIN Lab
- Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan and Ulster
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County
- Monticello Central School District
- My Brother’s Keeper
- Nesin Cultural Arts, Inc.
- Safe Homes of Orange County
- Standing People Together – Forest Exploratorium
- Sullivan County Center for Workforce Development
- Sullivan County Public Health Services
- Sullivan County Youth Bureau
- YMCA of Sullivan County
- Youth Entrepreneurial Group (YEG)