Invitation to Share Caregiver Perspectives on Equity at Monticello Schools
About the Bank Street Equity Snapshot:
This year, Bank Street College of Education is partnering with the Monticello School District to co-develop the capacity of staff to implement culturally responsive and sustaining practices grounded in anti-bias and anti-racism frameworks. In the first phase of this partnership, we are currently facilitating a six-part professional learning series on race and equity with members of your school district (the Monticello District Equity Working Group). Click here to learn more about Bank Street.
The next phase of our partnership will involve an Equity and Instruction Snapshot, which is a tool Bank Street uses to capture existing strengths, challenges, and resources in a school community, with an eye toward racial and other forms of equity. Data will be collected through surveys, classroom observations, interviews, and focus groups. In an effort to ensure inclusion of parent/caregiver perspective in this process, we are inviting you to complete this brief survey for parents/caregivers.
The Caregiver Survey:
- Gathers families’ perspectives on equity and inclusion at Monticello schools, based on your experiences;
- Is anonymous. We do not ask for your name. Your answers will be shared anonymously with Monticello staff combined with the rest of the caregivers who respond;
- Takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- Can be taken in English, Spanish (Español), or Chinese (简体中文).
- Can be taken two ways:
- Online, using your phone, computer, or tablet by clicking here.
- By hand by printing one of the documents below. Please scan and send your copy to email@example.com.
We would be grateful for your perspectives on equity and inclusion at Monticello through the caregiver survey. *The final date to submit the survey is Friday, May 14.* If you have any questions about this survey, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you wellness and safety,
The Bank Street Team,
Milenis González, Project Director
Maried Rivera Nieves, Project Manager