Teams in Chrome (or Non-District Devices):
- Go to https://www.monticelloschools.net
- Then scroll down to Classlink
- Once in Classlink, click on the big orange box with the white O
- Then click on Teams
Enter your username: (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then enter your ## password
Teams for the Desktop App:
- If they have the ability to install the app or already have it this is what they do:
- Launch the Teams app.
- a Sign in Window will pop up
- Students will enter the email address. Firstname.email@example.com
- It will take them to the Monticello page
They will make sure their user name is entered (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then enter their ## password
It will then open their Teams
iPad Apps and Tablets:
- If you don’t have a district device: Download the Teams App to the mobile Device before you begin. (the OneDrive, Word, and OneNote should also be installed as well if you are using these in your class) All the apps should be on the district device.
- Once they are on the device, click on OneDrive and sign in using this type of email extension: your first name . last name @k12mcsd.net. Example: email@example.com, it will then take you to the Monticello page to type in your ## password.
- Then click on the Teams app and if it doesn’t sign you in automatically, do the same as you did for OneDrive.
- Once this is done, the apps are good to go.
Microsoft Teams Training
On Sept. 15, trainers from Microsoft held a virtual tutorial on using Teams. The training was recorded and is available to watch here.
For more information, please visit the tech support web page