- Thursday, June 17: Regents English Language Arts
- Monday, June 21: World Language Assessment Checkpoint A & B
- Tuesday, June 22: Regents Living Environment
- Wednesday, June 23: Regents Algebra I
- Thursday, June 24: Regents Physical Setting / Earth Science
To facilitate planning, room usage and covid safety measures, all students who are interested in taking any of the above exams will need to sign up to sit for the Regents. Please complete a separate survey for each student by clicking here. The 5-digit Student ID Number will be needed and can be found in ParentPortal to the right of the student’s name or on the recently mailed report card. Survey closes May 13th at 9:00 pm
Any student choosing not to take the exams given will be EXEMPT and their record and transcript will indicate that.
Thank you for your continued support. Please contact your student’s guidance counselor if you have questions. Be safe and well.