100% Tuition Scholarship Available
As part of the CARES funding, New York state has a new scholarship to cover childcare and help working parents go to their workplace. These scholarships, if approved, cover the period from the date the application is submitted through Jan. 10, 2021. But hurry — apply before the funding runs out.
One Parent is
- an essential worker as per Executive Order or work for a school (teacher, bus driver, receptionist, etc.)
- work outside the home (full- or part-time)
- work at least 20 hours a week
- You meet the income requirements below.
- Other parent/step-parent/guardian in the household is not available to care for the child.
Family Size/Maximum Gross Household Income Eligibility
2 – $51,270
3 – $65,160
4 – $78,600
5 – $92,040
6 – $105,480
Financial Support for Childcare
The Sullivan County Child Care Council has put together information on finding financial support for childcare. For more information, visit the Sullivan County Child Care Council’s website.