This year, the Emma C. Chase Elementary School is combining Spirit Week with the Kid’s Heart Challenge. Join us with fun-filled themed days all week long.
- Monday, March 16 – Dress like a P.E. teacher (sweats, sneakers, t-shirts, sweatshirts)
“For good health’s sake, run, jump and shake.”
- Tuesday, March 17 – Dress for the red carpet, it’s picture day!
“Healthy is an outfit that looks differently on everybody!”
- Wednesday, March 18 – Wear Your Pajamas
“A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.”
- Thursday, March 19 – Sports Day – Wear your favorite team’s jersey or shirt. If you don’t have a favorite team: wear your own.
- Friday, March 20 – School Spirit and Crazy Hair Day – Wear Monticello blue and a crazy hair-do!