Monticello Central School District partners with the Educator’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to offer all employees access to a number of benefits, services and resources.
The following free benefits are available for Monticello employees:
- Help from experienced Masters or Ph.D. level counselors for personal issues such as: relationships/family, depression/anxiety, grief and more.
Peak Performance Coaching
- Personal and professional coaching is available from senior-level ESI coaches. Get one-to-one telephonic coaching and support, as well as online self-help resources and trainings.
Training and Personal Development Benefits
- Over 8,000 free online personal and professional development trainings in a variety of easy to use formats. Some of the topics covered are: debt, budgeting, communication, working remotely, stress management and emotional intelligence.
- Self-help Resources give you access to a collection of thousands of tools, videos, financial calculators and informative articles covering virtually every issue you might face, including adoption, relationships, legal, financial, cancer and more.
- Assistance for financial, legal, and child & elder care.
- Help for everyday issues, including finding a local medical or dental provider, summer camp options and more.
- Videos and resources to improve you and your family’s overall health, including fitness, diet and tobacco cessation.
Lifestyle Savings Benefit
- Includes thousands of discounts, rewards and perks in a variety of categories: Health & Wellness, Auto, Electronics, Apparel, Restaurants, Beauty & Spa, Flowers & Gifts, Sports & Fitness and more! Available benefits are accessible from ESI’s Member website.
This short online Employee Orientation Video has been developed to give you a better idea on how to best use the free Educators’ Employee Assistance Plan, (EAP), that your employer has set up for you and your dependents.