As you are aware, the buildings will remain closed for the remainder of the academic year. We understand that many students have personal belongings in their hall and gym lockers that need to be picked up and that students are in possession of District property that needs to be returned. This includes: athletic uniforms/equipment, calculators, library books, textbooks, iPads and chargers for 6th and 7th grade, laptops and chargers for 8th grade, or any other items that were loaned by a teacher or the District. We would also like to personally hand out report cards and certificates during the days and times below.
Date/Time for Pickup of Student Belongings & Return of District Property:
6th grade- June 17 12-5 PM
7th grade- June 18 12-5 PM
8th grade- June 19 12-5 PM
· You will be greeted by a member of our staff.
· The staff member will radio to someone in the building to bring your child(s) belongings to you, and collect District items. (please remain in your vehicle)
· Please exit campus as soon as you get your child(ren)’s belongings.
For Everyone’s Safety:
· All staff present on pick up days will have masks and gloves on at all times.
· Please remain in your vehicle (unless you are walking to the campus).
· Please bring and wear your own protective gear (gloves/masks).
· Please stay 6 feet apart from others while collecting belongings.
*Our staff really miss our students and many have requested to come and wave from curbside. Please bring your student with you if possible for a summer send off!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the RJK main office.