The Every Person Influences Children (EPIC) program is hosting a series of events for MCSD families. All events are free, but registration is required to receive the Zoom information. Please contact Jane Sorensen (Jsorensen@k12mcsd.net) to register. To learn more about the EPIC program, please visit: www.epicforchildren.org
- Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
- Win a healthy heart basket!
- Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.
- Win a self-care themed basket!
Gross Motor Skills Workshop
- March 23 at 7 p.m.
- Hosted by Jane Sorensen (EPIC) and Joan Mingo (MCSD)
- Review GMD from birth to school age
- Tips on identifying areas of concern
- Joan Mingo will share Gross Motor Skills-based activities
- Raffling off a Gross Motor Basket Drawing.
- Feb. 25 at 7 p.m.
- Learn about sugar consumption and how to shift it
- Sample delicious healthy drinks
- Heart-healthy tips
- Led by Jane Sorensen (EPIC) and Bee Mosner, Nutritionist