Students who are on any medication must have a doctor’s prescription as well as a self-administration release (if the child is a self-carry student) filled out and signed by a physician. 

This form must be sent in, or faxed in to the health office at the school your child attends. Students who self-carry medication must still have a doctor’s order and self-carry release form on file.

All medication must be brought in to the school by a adult.