Welcome back MontiHigh class of 2024!! It’s the final countdown of your last year of High School ever. We’re excited for our Panther family to be together again and want to get the year started off right. Please join us for a Senior Bar-b-que to kick off the new school year. We’ll have Senior Swag, lunch, games, and more. You will be able to get your device for the upcoming year and your schedule. And for the first time ever you will be able to paint your parking spot! Sign up on by clicking on the link to the form below by Friday, August 26. Bring the signed parking spot application form, and the required documentation and we will assign you a spot. You are then welcome to paint your spot! See the attached information for the rules and suggestions.
Where: MontiHigh Courtyard
When: Thursday , August 31th from 11:00 – 1:00
Click HERE to RSVP for the event!
The Rules for your Parking Spot Design:
- You must be eligible for a parking spot by Friday 9/15/23 in order to receive a spot to paint.
- You must have a signed, completed parking spot application with the supporting documents to be assigned a spot.
- The size of the parking spot is 8 feet X 16 feet, you must leave a 6-inch border on each of the 4 sides.
- You must have your design approved before you can begin painting.
- You may begin working on your spot at the Bar-B-Que, but the painting must be completed by Tuesday 9/5.
- You must provide your own materials. We will have sidewalk chalk and painters tape available for you to sketch out your design.
Click on this link for PAINTING TIPS! Also, there are a lot of ideas online to help you get started.
Click HERE for the parking spot application.