Emma C. Chase Elementary School’s Mission is to work collaboratively with parents and the world community to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and compassionate life long learners who will help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect for themselves and others.
- Every child deserves a safe and orderly environment in which to live and learn.
- Every child deserves an appropriate and purposeful education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the schools, the students, their families and the greater community.
- Every child is unique and worthy.
- Every child needs to show respect and take responsibility.
Chase Elementary PTO
Please join us as we work together to enhance the school experience for all of our children. The best way to help and participate and be most involved is by coming to the meetings. Please join us as free pizza and babysitting is available for children.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact us via e-mail at ChasePTO@k12mcsd.net. Thank you!
PTO Board and Committee Coordinators
Jennifer Unverzagt, President
Jennifer Robinholt, Vice President
Jamie Chambers, Secretary
Penny Melay/Megan Travers, Corresponding Secretary
Danielle Pogozelski, Treasurer
Jamie Chambers, Baking Coordinator
Kathy Keller, Book Fair Coordinator
Maryann Swensen, Box Top Coordinator
Open position for interested candidates, Fundraising Coordinator