Emma C. Chase Elementary School’s Mission is to work collaboratively with parents and the world community to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and compassionate life long learners who will help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect for themselves and others.
- Every child deserves a safe and orderly environment in which to live and learn.
- Every child deserves an appropriate and purposeful education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the schools, the students, their families and the greater community.
- Every child is unique and worthy.
- Every child needs to show respect and take responsibility.
Chase Elementary PTO
Please join us as we work together to enhance the school experience for all of our children. The best way to help and participate and be most involved is by coming to the meetings. Please join us as free pizza and babysitting is available for children.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact us via e-mail at ChasePTO@k12mcsd.net. Thank you!
PTO Board and Committee Coordinators
Jennifer Unverzagt, President
Jennifer Robinholt, Vice President
Jamie Chambers, Secretary
Penny Melay/Megan Travers, Corresponding Secretary
Danielle Pogozelski, Treasurer
Jamie Chambers, Baking Coordinator
Kathy Keller, Book Fair Coordinator
Maryann Swensen, Box Top Coordinator
Open position for interested candidates, Fundraising Coordinator
2019-2020 PTO Meetings Begin at 6 P.M.
- September 18
- October 16
- November 13
- December 18
- January 15
- February 19
- March 18
- April 15
- May 20
- June 17
2019-2020 Family Fun Nights Begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 20 – Laser Light Show
- Oct. 18 – Halloween Dance
- Dec. 13 – Holiday Craft Night
- March 27 – Movie Night
- May (TBD) – The Brain Show
1029-2020 PTO Fundraising Events
- Sept. 16-27 – Yankee Candle
- Nov. 15 – Pocket Book Bingo 6 to 10 p.m.
- Nov. 18-22 – Book Fair
- January All Month – Support Chase Pride Magnet Sale
- Feb. 21- Adult Only Night of Laughs 6 to 11 p.m. at The Sullivan
- March 2 – 6 – Book Fair
- April 3 – Pocket Book Bingo 6 to 10 p.m.
- June -5 – BOGO Book Fair
2019-2020 Other Dates to Remember
- Sept. 25 – Open House
- Oct. 2 – Fall Picture Day
- Oct. 31 – Halloween parade
- Nov. 20 – Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Dec. 9-13 – Holiday Boutique
- March 17 – Spring Picture Day