Emma C. Chase Elementary School’s Mission is to work collaboratively with parents and the world community to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and compassionate life long learners who will help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect for themselves and others.
- Every child deserves a safe and orderly environment in which to live and learn.
- Every child deserves an appropriate and purposeful education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the schools, the students, their families and the greater community.
- Every child is unique and worthy.
- Every child needs to show respect and take responsibility.
Chase Elementary PTO
Please join us as we work together to enhance the school experience for all of our children. The best way to help and participate and be most involved is by coming to the meetings. Please join us as free pizza and babysitting is available for children.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact us via e-mail at ChasePTO@k12mcsd.net. Thank you!
PTO Board and Committee Coordinators
Jennifer Unverzagt, President
Jennifer Robinholt, Vice President
Jennifer Doty, Secretary
Penny Melay/Megan Travers, Corresponding Secretary
Danielle Pogozelski, Treasurer
Jamie Chambers, Baking Coordinator
Kathy Keller, Book Fair Coordinator
Maryann Swensen, Box Top Coordinator
Lisa Schulman, Fundraising Coordinator
PTO Meetings Begin at 6 P.M.
- September 12
- October 17
- November 14
- December 19
- January 23
- February 20
- March 20
- April 10
- May 15
- June 19
Family Fun Nights Begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 28 – Carnival Night
- Oct. 26 – Halloween Dance
- Dec. 14 – Holiday Craft Night
- March 29 – Fun Night
- May 17 – Beach-Themed Candy Bar Bingo
PTO Fundraising Events
- Sept. 12-20 – Krispy Kreme Sale
- Nov. 16 – Pockete Book Bingo 6 to 10 p.m.
- Nov. 26-30 – Book Fair
- Jan. 2 – 10 – Gertrude Hawk Sale
- Feb. 22- Adult Only Night of Laughs 6 to 11 p.m. at The Eagles Nest
- March 4 – 8 – Book Fair
- April 26 – Pocket Book Bingo 6 to 10 p.m.
- June 5-7 BOGO Book Fair
Other Dates to Remember
- Oct. 30 – Fall Picture Day
- Oct. 31 – Halloween parade
- Dec. 17-21 – Holiday Boutique
- March 21 – Spring Picture Day