Registration for all sports will open on July 1, 2019. Find the instructions below. If you need any assistance please call the athletic office at 845-794-8840 ext. 10995 or 10996.
Family ID Registration – Fall 2019
A parent or guardian must fill out the medical update form online for a student to participate in fall sports.
Students must have a valid physical on file with the school nurse. Physicals may not be more than a year old.
1. Go to www.familyid.com
2. Click on the “Find a Program” Tab on the Top Right
3. Search “Monticello” and Select “2019 Fall Athletics High School or Middle School”
4. Click Green “Register Now” Tab
5. Log in if you are already a Family ID Member or Create an Account if new to Family ID
6. Choose a Varsity/JV Sport/Modified
7. Click on “Add participant Below or Click to Select” and pick your child’s name
8. Update Health and Demographic Information if necessary
9. Sign-off on all Agreements
10. Save and Submit