POSITION: Security Attendant
POST DATE: November 13, 2019
POST END DATE: November 27, 2019
LOCATION: Monticello Central School District
TIME OF WORKDAY: TBD
START DATE TBD
DEADLINE: November 27, 2019
This is simple routine work involving responsibility for patrolling an assigned area in order to guard against trespass or damage.
- Ability to follow simple oral and written directions;
- Ability to think and act quickly in emergencies;
- Good powers of observation;
- Integrity, Reliability, and Firmness;
- Coolness in emergencies;
- Good Vision and hearing;
- Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of a valid driver’s license and possession of a valid security license at the time of appointment and maintained during the pendency of employment.
HOW TO APPLY: monticelloschools.tedk12.com