POSITION: School Bus Dispatcher
POST DATE: September 20, 2019
POST END DATE: October 4, 2019
START DATE ASAP
The School Bus Dispatcher is responsible for scheduling bus assignments and efficiently maintain a system of bus routing in a school transportation system.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Either
1. Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma and one year of experience in operating a school bus or in a position which involved scheduling time and work assignments for several people; or
2. Two years of experience as described in (1) above.
1. Good Knowledge of standard transportation methods and of the operation of buses.
2. Good Knowledge of the school district geography and road or highway systems.
3. Ability to plan and supervise the work of others.
4. Ability to prepare reports and maintain records
5. Ability to get along with others
6. Ability to follow directions and to prepare bus routes.
7. Dependability, safety consciousness, and physical conditions commensurate with the demands of the position.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 4, 2019
HOW TO APPLY: Resume and Monticello Central School District Application to:
Personnel Department ATTN: Rhonda Jeter
Monticello Central School District
237 Forestburgh Rd.
Monticello, NY 12701
Tel. 845-794-7700 ext. 70541 Fax 845-794-7718