POSITION: School Bus Dispatcher
POST DATE: May 7, 2019
POST END DATE: May 21, 2019
START DATE: ASAP
DESCRIPTION: The School Bus Dispatcher is responsible for scheduling bus assignments and efficiently maintain a system of bus routing in a school transportation system.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Either:
- Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma and one year of experience in operating a school bus or in a position which involved scheduling time and work assignments for several people; or
- Two years of experience as described in (1) above.
- Good Knowledge of standard transportation methods and of the operation of buses.
- Good Knowledge of the school district geography and road or highway systems.
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain records
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to follow directions and to prepare bus routes.
- Dependability, safety consciousness, and physical conditions commensurate with the demands of the position.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 21, 2019
HOW TO APPLY: Resume and Monticello Central School District Application to:
Personnel Department ATTN: Rhonda Jeter
Monticello Central School District
237 Forestburgh Rd.
Monticello, NY 12701
Tel. 845-794-7700 ext.