POSITION: Mentoring/STARS Academy Trainer
(1) Secondary Position
POST DATE: Feb. 1, 2019
POST END DATE: Feb. 15, 2019
START DATE: ASAP
LETTER OF INTEREST DEADLINE: Feb. 15, 2019
DESCRIPTION: To assist Mentor Coordinator in monthly, one-hour training sessions with teachers going through the MCSD mentoring program.
- Monthly hour-long training session is complimented by an hour of preparatory work.
- Hours will be compensated at the hourly professional rate as per MTA contract.
- Demonstrated Mastery of pedagogical and subject matter skills.
- Evidence of superior teaching abilities and excellence in teaching.
- Demonstrated commitment to their own professional learning growth.
- Experience in developing workshops and presenting information to participants.
HOW TO APPLY: Letters of Interest To:
Personnel Department: Attn: Rhonda Jeter
Monticello Central School District Office
237 Forestburgh Road
Monticello, NY 12701
(845)794-7700 ext. 70541