Vacancy Notice 19-20 (46)
Security Attendant’s (2)
POSITION: Security Attendant’s (2)
POST DATE: July 15, 2019
POST END DATE: July 29, 2019
LOCATION: Monticello Central School District
TIME OF WORKDAY: TBD
START DATE September 3, 2019
DEADLINE: July 29, 2019
DESCRIPTION: This is simple routine work involving responsibility for patrolling an assigned area in order to guard against trespass or damage.
• Ability to follow simple oral and written directions;
• Ability to think and act quickly in emergencies;
• Good powers of observation;
• Integrity, Reliability, and Firmness;
• Coolness in emergencies;
• Good Vision and hearing;
• Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of a valid driver’s license and possession of a valid security license at the time of appointment and maintained during the pendency of employment.
HOW TO APPLY: Monticello Central School District Application to:
Personnel Department ATTN: Rhonda Jeter
Monticello Central School District
237 Forestburgh Rd.
Monticello, NY 12701
Tel. 845-794-7700 Fax 845-794-7718